How safe is the Nefful Health Garments?
How Safe is the Nefful Health Garments?
Nefful has been researched in Japan since 1957 and was introduced into the Japanese community for many years and has brought health and well-being into Japan. They won 3 Major Awards for their technological breakthrough and has met the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 compliance.
They won 3 Major Awards since their technological breakthrough for the highest honour in the fiber sector and is recognised by Japan’s Department of Health.
Since 1979, Nefful has started setting up Distribution Offices in other countries including the USA. There is no known side-effects since Nefful has been introduced. In fact Nefful is safe for all ages including new born babies.
Nefful Neoron has met US safety standards
The Nefful Neoron fabric fiber has been tested by the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, an independent test and certification system for all types of material textiles for any harmful substances. The testing includes all raw materials and the intermediate stages of production to the finished product. After testing, the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 has attested that the Nefful Neoron has met the safety requirements and guarantees that the Nefful Neoron products are free of harmful substances and therefore safe for human health as well as the environment too.
‘Oeko-Tex® Standard 100’ labeled products:
- Do not contain allergens or carcinogens
- No pesticides and chlorinated organics
- In the case of artificial perspiration, do not emit extractable heavy metals
- Free of formaldehyde, or content far below the legal regulated substances
- Moderate acidity, does not irritate the skin
- Do not contain active biological products
- Environmentally friendly production processes
- Ensure responsibility for people and the environment
- Zero discharge of hazardous chemicals
Contact your Nefful Clothing or Bedding Australian Consultant.
Ion Clothing – Theresa 0413 609 102